Tina Johnson, Vice President of Operations for Integral Hospitality, announced on February 15, 2016 that Ronnie Rawls, General Manager of the Hampton Inn Ruston, Louisiana is the company’s GM of the Year for 2015.
One of the highlights of a busy year for Ronnie and his team was the successful quest for baking the world’s largest fruit pie. The giant peach pie was the highlight of the 65th Annual Louisiana Peach Festival. When the last bite was served, a Guinness Book of World Records certificate was in hand!
Here is Ronnie (to the left of the banner), and Director of Sales Brandon Sutherland, the masterminds behind the record.
Other highlights from Ronnie’s year:
- Hotel named Louisiana Limited Service Hotel of the Year by Louisiana Travel Promotion Association.
- Ronnie and his team increased Market Share by 10% since the hotel was purchased in 2012.
- The Hampton Ruston boasted two Hamptonality Winners during the year!
- Won Mover and Shaker Award from Hilton for excellent service scores.
- Completed extensive Hampton Forever Young exterior makeover with little guest impact.
- Installed new guest room carpet.
- Successfully converted two vending rooms to hospitality suites.
- Made the front page of the Ruston Daily Leader.
Category: People Profiles